Why You Shouldn't Upgrade to iPhone 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I might be interested in the iPhone 7 IF IT FINALLY FIXES THE BIGGEST PROBLEM all iphones have for me: they all FAIL TO BE ABLE TO SEARCH BACKWARDS IN CALENDAR MORE THAN ONE ROLLING YEAR.
Do you know it this is fixed yet?
I use calendar's for tracking events I may want to recall more details of, and the exact date and time.
Before the iphone came out, this was always possible on any of the available PDF's (Personal DIgital Assistant" which all focussed on actually trying to be able to assist, instead of the narrow focus newer phones now do. (contain no word processor, no database, no spreadsheet, instead now all phones focus on emails, entertainment (reading, movies, games, gossip, gossip, gossip, and other things to fill our time, without being productive.) Due to Apple, we are stuck with this now.
But since it's what is available, I do use them for communication, photography, and ignore the gossip, movies and games.
If the ability to keep a database of my events in a calendar format and be able to search and then be able to go to each event directly, I'd buy an iphone 7 plus. (that is another problem with iphones, it can do a search, but won't take you to the string you are searching for IN the document, instead it just take you to the document. and you get to scroll through yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.