Wi-Fi Causes Allergic Reactions In Santa Fe

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

A group of Santa Fe residents claim that they are allergic to Wi-Fi signals, according to a report

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
right... BS.

Out of the millions of particles, allergins, things in the air. The dust, the heat, etc, its got to be the Wi-Fi...

I don't think Wi-Fi will cause a person to have chest pains that "don't go away right away" w/e that means.

G

BS BS BS .. placebo.. BS
the amount of radiation reaching his body with or without wi-fi...
BS

Sunfighterlc

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2008
The US judical system is nothing more then a joke now thanks greatly in part to laywers and their pure greed and jackasses hoping to strike it rich by suing somebody else to take their money from them.

Of course the easy fix will never happen since almost all people in politics in the US are former lawyers and they protect themselves. LOSER MUST PAY would fix all this BS lawsuit shit.

G

seriously?....lol, they are some people that don't even deserve to be heard.....I mean WiFi allergy? wtf.I might develop an allergy to stupid people after this(the bad thing is that ill be dead right away =S)

G

Thats about the stupidest thing I have ever heard. Cordless phones have been around far longer and are far more common than wifi networks. They work in the same frequency range and have similar power outputs. In fact,I had a 2.4ghz cordless I had to replace with a 5ghz because I would lose my wifi connection whenever I received a phone call. (took me a few weeks to figure out why my brother started swearing like a sailor every time I got a phone call) If wifi networks caused problems like that,we would have heard about it 20 years ago. (for that matter,what about cell phones, microwave ovens,etc. Unless you some sort of sensitive implant like a pacemaker in your body,(and even then,I understand modern ones are not nearly as sensitive) then you dont have anything to worry about.

Christopher1

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2006
A Wi-Fi allergy? I don't think so. I sit in front of my computer a whole lot, and I don't get heart or chest pain from the Wi-Fi on my computer and router.
There IS a SLIGHT possibility that, as Pflatlyne said.... a pacemaker could be interfered with by Wi-Fi signals, but that has never been recorded as happening. In fact, I think the FCC did a study that proved that newer pacemakers could not be interfered with by wireless signals of any kind, except at VERY high levels..... way more than any wireless router or even a CELL PHONE TOWER could put out.

G

The obvious solution is for them to remember to keep their tin foil hats on next time.

And does anyone wonder why the US judicial system is so messed up - I'm sure the city attorney will spend more time on this then, I don't know, addressing actual problems and crime?

Titanius

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2007
You guys know about the kind of people that think they are sick enough that they get sick; well the Santa Fe WiFi fearing people sit into that category.

WiFi causes chest pain...that is absolutely preposterous.

G

If wifi causes you chest pain then get in tub of water with a broken lamp in it plugged in. That's the cure

G

Isn't wifi just radio waves? Just on the lower part of the spectrum? So radio waves don't cause any problems? All those government high freq radios cause no problems? What about all those digital radios that police use these days that are running close to the same MHz range? This sounds like someone is just trying to find a way to get rich. That or they hate technology in general..

G

I break out in a rash whenever I walk by a senior center. Must be allergic to mothballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.