WiFi/Bluetooth drivers disappeared and won't install..

Aug 11, 2018
Hey guys, I'll cut right to the chase. A few months ago my Bluetooth/WiFi adapter just disappeared from everywhere. I've tried installing RealTek/Atheros drivers from everywhere including Toshiba Support web. I've tried utility softwares like DriverPack Solutions etc. But none of them detect that my WLAN drivers are missing. BUT my LAN drivers are working. I've tried almost everything including resetting my BIOS to default etc. Still the adapter is missing. My last try is typing this post. I really need some guidance here. What should I try?

wQj44aM.png

MLdkAoS.png

aZncU2R.png

Above the the images of my Adapter Settings, Device Manager and the Network Icon in tray. As you can see, there are no signs of Wireless Adapters or connectivity.

Drivers will not install for devices that cannot be detected and are not listed in Device Manager.

It appears that your WiFi/Bluetooth device may have simply packed up so is no longer recognised, it effectively no longer exists as far as Windows is concerned.

You can buy a plug-in USB WiFi adapter to get around that problem.

Aug 11, 2018

Does this have anything to do with my WiFI or NIC card? Is there no alternative other than purchasing the WiFI adapter?

TRENDING THREADS