WiFi button won't stay on

Dana58

Commendable
Jun 6, 2016
My wifi button will move to on position, but 5 seconds later it moves to off. I did a reset and all. No luck.

Solution
It sounds like you might have an app that is giving you problems. I would suggest you try and load the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will allow you to turn on the WiFi then. If it does, then it is definitely something you installed that is causing the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.
It sounds like you might have an app that is giving you problems. I would suggest you try and load the tablet in "Safe Mode" and see if it will allow you to turn on the WiFi then. If it does, then it is definitely something you installed that is causing the problem.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the tablet.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable safe mode, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: Off" rather than On.

Solution