Here are some troubleshooting steps that you can try.
- First is to just do a hard reboot, unplug the power cable then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if this will solve the problem.
- Next to try is to uninstall/reinstall the wifi adapter.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall the Wifi Adapter.
- Once done, reboot your PC and it should reinstall the driver automatically then see if it will work or not.
- Lastly, do disable the antivirus software of your PC then try downloading again.