I have a dell Inspiron laptop. Connected to the net. Tried loading pages on the browser but I get the same page as when there is no net/too slow connections. But the wifi works just fine on other devices, like the phone I'm posting this with.
Funny, it doesn't. I reset data usage and watched as I tried to load a page again, to get 'This site can't be reached' but on the other hand, the data usage ticked up by approx 2 mb. I also got an error message saying something about some NPU miner blah blah. exe not working because of missing system files. Also, I tried scanning for viruses and found none. And, don't have access to Ethernet.