WikiLeaks App Mysteriously Pulled from iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

More like obtained the TRUTH, and we all know the TRUTH HURTS!!!

G

Uh Oh.... Wikileaks had better be careful here. I hope you guys have thought this through. Do not underestimate the power of the Apple-ites. The true Apple army is a formidable opponent. The force is strong with the Apple community. Trust me on this one. They don't like hackers. Apple has enjoyed a virtually virus free platform for years. They are also a very creative and clever bunch. Just a word of caution to all you Wikileaks cyber-hackers - don't give this group a cause to unite against. They will unleash a community PR storm against Wikileaks like one hasn't seen since the Windows bashing days. Watch out!

saturnus

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
[citation][nom]redkachina[/nom]Its helped illegally obtained files? its just exposed a lot of illegals stuffs too..[/citation]

Two wrongs don't make a right! Any way you look at it the files that wikileaks has ...uhm... leaked has been obtained illegally. It is illegal to pass on or facilitate the passing on of information that has been obtained illegally.

princeofdreams

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2009
[citation][nom]saturnus[/nom]Two wrongs don't make a right! Any way you look at it the files that wikileaks has ...uhm... leaked has been obtained illegally. It is illegal to pass on or facilitate the passing on of information that has been obtained illegally.[/citation]

And covering up a corrupt government to allow them to continue doing the same thing and to continue being corrupt is quite alright though I guess... Continue with your beliefs as they strip you of your constitution, remove the first amendment, I mean anyone who questions it MUST be unpatriotic and a terrorist... Sheesh the morons are out today

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
no big surprise here... corporations have always been on govt. side.
Shame on all of them.

on another note, same spammers keep popping up on this site... they never get blocked or banned or anything anymore. That's a shame, too.

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
Maybe men in black hats paid Apple a visit and used Fascist/Union strong arm tactics and threats/blackmail to make Apple pull it.

christopherknapp

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
[citation][nom]tat2demon[/nom]How is it mysterious? It helped access illegally obtained files.[/citation]

Are you seriously that oblivious? I bet you can't wait for the government to "let" you know some of the other truths. I find it hilarious that most people, especially Americans, seem to think or believe that the government or military is some time of higher power and we have no business knowing what they are doing or how they are doing it.

Just as long as they keep us safe right? LOL

The world needs to grow a pair!

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]christopherknapp[/nom]Are you seriously that oblivious? I bet you can't wait for the government to "let" you know some of the other truths. I find it hilarious that most people, especially Americans, seem to think or believe that the government or military is some time of higher power and we have no business knowing what they are doing or how they are doing it. Just as long as they keep us safe right? LOLThe world needs to grow a pair![/citation]

YOU have no business knowing any of this.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]saturnus[/nom]Two wrongs don't make a right! Any way you look at it the files that wikileaks has ...uhm... leaked has been obtained illegally. It is illegal to pass on or facilitate the passing on of information that has been obtained illegally.[/citation]

First off enough with the spam already. Secondly it is not illegal to pass on or facilitate the passing on of information that has been obtained illegally unless you are the one stealing the information. As I understand the person in the military that obtained the docs is being brought up on charges. It is not illegal for Wikileaks, or anyone else to leak the information. Not only that but the press has an obligation to the public to break these stories. If it were illegal, there would be charges filed, not apps being pulled. So dont post stuff that is totally false. Go back to watching Fox News,

f-14

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
treason is as treason does, any website carrying this information is not only all the proof the attorney general for the united states needs, but is also evidence that can be used against any american or american business. i'm pretty damn sure all the executive officers, owners, board of dirctors, and well anyone else in the company that handled the information or it's approval doesn't want to be executed or go to prison on multiple charges each carrying 10 year sentences and 1775 era fines would be the least of their worries as they risk all thier assest and seizure of the business by the federal government.

the constitution of the united states of america covers this. punishment ranges from 10 year sentences, IMMEDIATE EXECUTION and or 5k fines (remember this was written back in 1775). the men who wrote that article were and still are much smarter then all the politicians we've had since then.
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115
CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES
•§ 2381. Treason
•§ 2382. Misprision of treason
•§ 2383. Rebellion or insurrection
•§ 2384. Seditious conspiracy
•§ 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government
•§ 2386. Registration of certain organizations
•§ 2387. Activities affecting armed forces generally
•§ 2388. Activities affecting armed forces during war
•§ 2389. Recruiting for service against United States
•§ 2390. Enlistment to serve against United States
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/18/usc_sup_01_18_10_I_20_115.html

this wiki @hole forgets america is at war, and now have 35,000 american troops in south korea now facing threats of nuclear war from north korea do to these leaks. if it happens i will personally hunt down this retard and any retard connected to 'leaking' this information myself and make sure they can never leak anything again!
my vote is no mercy to the enemy and any who aid them in any way, but that doesn't mean much of anything with the communist american haters who are in leading things in america right now. the only hope i have left is that the russians get them and fast.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]princeofdreams[/nom]And covering up a corrupt government to allow them to continue doing the same thing and to continue being corrupt is quite alright though I guess... Continue with your beliefs as they strip you of your constitution, remove the first amendment, I mean anyone who questions it MUST be unpatriotic and a terrorist... Sheesh the morons are out today[/citation]

You obviously know nothing about geopolitics. We keep that corrupt gov in place because the other choice would be a civil war. Damned hippie, only good a whining on stuff they dont understand. Principles are nice and all but they dont win wars.

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]f-14[/nom]treason is as treason does, any website carrying this information is not only all the proof the attorney general for the united states needs, but is also evidence that can be used against any american or american business. i'm pretty damn sure all the executive officers, owners, board of dirctors, and well anyone else in the company that handled the information or it's approval doesn't want to be executed or go to prison on multiple charges each carrying 10 year sentences and 1775 era fines would be the least of their worries as they risk all thier assest and seizure of the business by the federal government.the constitution of the united states of america covers this. punishment ranges from 10 year sentences, IMMEDIATE EXECUTION and or 5k fines (remember this was written back in 1775). the men who wrote that article were and still are much smarter then all the politicians we've had since then.TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 115CHAPTER 115—TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES •§ 2381. Treason•§ 2382. Misprision of treason•§ 2383. Rebellion or insurrection•§ 2384. Seditious conspiracy•§ 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government•§ 2386. Registration of certain organizations•§ 2387. Activities affecting armed forces generally•§ 2388. Activities affecting armed forces during war•§ 2389. Recruiting for service against United States•§ 2390. Enlistment to serve against United States this wiki @hole forgets america is at war, and now have 35,000 american troops in south korea now facing threats of nuclear war from north korea do to these leaks. if it happens i will personally hunt down this retard and any retard connected to 'leaking' this information myself and make sure they can never leak anything again!my vote is no mercy to the enemy and any who aid them in any way, but that doesn't mean much of anything with the communist american haters who are in leading things in america right now. the only hope i have left is that the russians get them and fast.[/citation]

blah blah blah TROLL.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
Exposing immoral and/or illegal activities is not criminal. For anyone who sees wikileaks
as wrong must also believe that exposing Watergate was as well. Everyone from W. Mark Felt
to Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein. There is no doubt everything would have been swept under the rug if it wasn't for this whistle blower and the reporters who dares to report it
bringing it massive national attention.

If any government or corporation is doing illegal/immoral actives it should be exposed and they should have to answer and face the consequences. No one should be immune to such.
be held accountable for such actions/

tokenz

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2006
[citation][nom]TommySch[/nom]You obviously know nothing about geopolitics. We keep that corrupt gov in place because the other choice would be a civil war. Damned hippie, only good a whining on stuff they dont understand. Principles are nice and all but they dont win wars.[/citation]

If a civil war means I dont have to listen to your stupid rants than I am all for it. So your solution is to keep a corrupt goverment in place, Hide all the details that it is corrupt from the public, throw people who report about the corruption in jail, to avoid a civil war? That is the most retarded thing I have read today. Also you state that the government should do anything it wants in a time of war. So what happens when they pass all these laws stripping you of your basic rights, and then the war ends. Are you stupid enough to think that the laws wont still be enforced?

Status
Not open for further replies.