Wikipedia Launches Official iPhone App

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhik

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2008
How about the ability to filter through all the articles at Toms hardware and present me with only the ones worth reading?

Seriously, an article about an iphone app released?

lifelesspoet

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
Any winmobile/blackberry/android app news in the world? I can't even get an iphone in my area. This would be a great addition to my blackberry as the mobile browser is decent but not spectacular at viewing wiki articles.

doomtomb

Distinguished
May 12, 2009
Wikipedia rules. It may not be 100% accurate all the time but it's pretty close and it's got information on just about everything.

apmyhr

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
I wonder if Apple bothers spending money on marketing anymore when you have every Tech site on the web doing it for them for free.

xenorm

Distinguished
Feb 4, 2006
I would like a feature added that allows me to wirelessly connect an iPhone to my brain so I can download information from Wikipedia on the fly. Errrr.... patent pending.

G

" .
abhik 08/19/2009 7:28 PM Hide --2+ .How about the ability to filter through all the articles at Toms hardware and present me with only the ones worth reading?

Seriously, an article about an iphone app released?"

Ummm, wouldn't that be the headlines on Toms main page, if your not interested in the headline, don't click to read the article!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS