Will a. Android application work on a kindle tablet

Well you can download and install things from the Amazon app store. But you can't use Google Play. At least not directly.

There are ways (without rooting or hacking the tablet) to install an app not obtained from the Amazon site, but you would have to download the application to another device first (say a computer). Then it 'may' be able to be moved over to your Kindle. But that only works with free apps. Not paid ones. And it is best to be really careful where you get your apps from as well.

Well you can download and install things from the Amazon app store. But you can't use Google Play. At least not directly.

There are ways (without rooting or hacking the tablet) to install an app not obtained from the Amazon site, but you would have to download the application to another device first (say a computer). Then it 'may' be able to be moved over to your Kindle. But that only works with free apps. Not paid ones. And it is best to be really careful where you get your apps from as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Android Tablets 1
gruffoldbear Android Tablets 8
snailmail26 Android Tablets 3
scwolves10 Android Tablets 5
Meadow36 Android Tablets 3
gottalovethehockey Android Tablets 6
D Android Tablets 4
H Android Tablets 1
Muhammad Asim Jawaid Uppal Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 1
alphacoyle Android Tablets 1