Question Will an iPhone 12 fit in men's jeans front pocket?

Mikey JEE

Honorable
Mar 16, 2014
Am wondering since preferred carrying spot. A doctor said carrying in back pocket can twist body when sitting all day lead to health issues. I mentioned men's jeans because girlfriend said womens jeans fit differently. Also to be more specific not skinny nor baggy say Levi 501 originals or similar as a baseline.

mejustsayin

Commendable
Oct 11, 2020
depends how the pants fits. I carry the note 10+ in my front pocket with case. I believe it is a bigger phone than apple. Just don't put anything else in the pocket, including change. I scratched a screen a few years ago because I accidently put a dime in the pocket.

As far as what the doctor said...though I am not a doctor, if a phone would twist the body, you would think the wallet would too.

genej101

Honorable
Aug 16, 2015
I'm retired, mostly wear shorts around the house, iPhone 12 fits nicely in pockets, depending on what kind of case it's in. An Otterbox would be tough anywhere but mine's in a silicone case and fits easily in anything. I use a GoTo glass screen protector as though the screen is harder it is still susceptible to scratches but that's not an issue with the screen protector. It's light and easy to carry.