Will be receiving Free Wifi where we are moving too

Carolina_10

Commendable
Jun 19, 2016
Hello. We are moving into a RV Park where we will receive free WiFi as well as basic cable. We have a pretty strong dual Modem. We Dream most of our Tv/Movies.

What would you recommend for an extended as we were already told the WiFi we will receive will be good enough to get mail. FB. But not just more.

Need help. Thank you

Solution
Your post is hard to understand, so let me make sure I'm getting this right. The free wifi you'll be receiving where your moving too is only strong/fast enough for mail, facebook and other samll things. But it's not strong enough for streaming?

If so, then there isn't much you can do. You would need to contact the host of the free wifi and ask if there is some way he can get more bandwidth.
Your post is hard to understand, so let me make sure I'm getting this right. The free wifi you'll be receiving where your moving too is only strong/fast enough for mail, facebook and other samll things. But it's not strong enough for streaming?

If so, then there isn't much you can do. You would need to contact the host of the free wifi and ask if there is some way he can get more bandwidth.

Solution