Will i lose all my files and contacts if i unstall google play store because of the error authentic require sign in to google

Eugenia56

Prominent
Jul 4, 2017
I can't sign into my google account because i am getting required authentic sign in. We i lose all my information such as contact, files and apps if i unstall them stall back

Solution
The play store itself has nothing to do with your contacts and such on your phone nor your google account. The play store is only that, the play store. The only way you would lose the other data would be to remove the account completely from the device, cancel the account (on google) or try accessing things through a different account, which would not have the original accounts data.
The play store itself has nothing to do with your contacts and such on your phone nor your google account. The play store is only that, the play store. The only way you would lose the other data would be to remove the account completely from the device, cancel the account (on google) or try accessing things through a different account, which would not have the original accounts data.

Solution