Solved! Will I need Walmart access code after factory reset on RCA tablet?

shannalynnjenks

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
I have my access code from Walmart on my receipt, but I'm wondering if I do a factory reset in the future, will I still need this code?
I'm not good about keeping things.

The code the store gives you is just for activating a new device. Once you have used it, and it has had an address (email) associated with it, when and if you ever do a reset, you should only need that information (the email address) and password. Not the info on the receipt.

The code the store gives you is just for activating a new device. Once you have used it, and it has had an address (email) associated with it, when and if you ever do a reset, you should only need that information (the email address) and password. Not the info on the receipt.

shannalynnjenks

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018

shannalynnjenks

Prominent
Jan 14, 2018
I mean if you do an actual hard factory reset (back to the way it came out of box) from the Android menu (not just going to settings and reset, but using buttons to get to Android menu manually), will we still need that stupid walmart code???
We do this often after small kids play on them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Elcaptino Android Tablets 0
ptt1404 Android Tablets 5
S Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 7
S Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 3
R Android Tablets 1
W Android Tablets 3
D Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
A Android Tablets 1