Will my mobo handle it?

Artens

Estimable
Oct 21, 2015
Hi, i have Gigabyte 297 Gaming 5 mobo. Idk if it has soundcard enough to handle: 1x logitech x230, 1x logitech z523, 1xlogitech z5500. I currently have first two sets ive mentioned set up with y splitter cable which takes one 3.5 mm input. The question is should i add z5500 the same way or something else? And if i do , will those speakers play as normal , or they will be less powered or something.? Im kinda new to audio stuff, so im sorry if i made myself not clear.

Solution
I think doubt you'll have a problem then, they shoud'nt be less powered at all because they dont get thier power from the computer. They get it from the power outlet you plug them into. The only thing you might notice is that they wont be SUPER loud, or as loud as they could be.

Honestly it would hardly make a difference, you've got no problem at all.

Brodotron

Estimable
Oct 29, 2015
I think doubt you'll have a problem then, they shoud'nt be less powered at all because they dont get thier power from the computer. They get it from the power outlet you plug them into. The only thing you might notice is that they wont be SUPER loud, or as loud as they could be.

Honestly it would hardly make a difference, you've got no problem at all.

Solution