Solved! Will software for windows 2000 work on windows 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Hello,
I want to buy Nuance Dragon speak wireless software but it doesn't say it work with windows 7, just notes vista XP and 2000, will it work on my notebook which is all window 7 and office 7?

Solution
Hello,
I want to buy Nuance Dragon speak wireless software but it doesn't say it work with windows 7, just notes vista XP and 2000, will it work on my notebook which is all window 7 and office 7?

It will probably work in its own right but W7, like Vista and XP before it, comes with the Compatibility Mode which emulates previous versions of Windows when requested to do so for a specific programme. Read all about it in Help and Support before you buy the utility but I'm sure it will work for you.

Hello,

It will probably work in its own right but W7, like Vista and XP before it, comes with the Compatibility Mode which emulates previous versions of Windows when requested to do so for a specific programme. Read all about it in Help and Support before you buy the utility but I'm sure it will work for you.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.