Win an Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomsguideUS

Estimable
Oct 7, 2014
The folks over at Microsoft had an Xbox One bundled with digital download codes for Assassin's Creed Unity and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag lying around, so they shipped it to us to give away to the Tom's Guide community.

Xbox_w_600.jpg

As much as we'd like to keep this beauty for ourselves, we've come up with a quick contest for you to enter. No one's selling you anything - we're just giving away an Xbox One bundle. So let's keep this simple.

1. Post a picture of your gaming space in the comments. Whether you game on your couch or at your desk, we want to see where you play (and where this Xbox is going to go!). We like http://imgur.coml for image hosting, but you can use whatever you like. Have Tom's Guide up on your monitor/TV!

2. On Monday, January 12, 2015, we'll pick a user who posted a picture of their gaming space at random. If necessary, we will pick backup winners.

3. Whoever we pick wins the Assassin's Creed Unity Xbox One bundle. We'll contact the winner via private message so we can get shipping details to mail it out, so keep checking in to Tom's Guide.

You can find full details about the Xbox One bundle here.

This contest is open only to registered users in the United States. One entry per participant.

Ready, set, post!

-The Tom’s Guide Community Team

Win an Xbox One : Read more

Update: We have a winner! Our random drawing selected Steven Eversole! Congratulations, Steven! Thank you all for sharing your gaming spaces with us, and we look forward to seeing you on the forums!

jayman123

Estimable
Jan 3, 2015
This is my gaming setup of when i get my tv in the room. It well be really awesome for me to win this because i really want one and so does my family!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.