windows 10 32gb acer laptop running out of space

Mar 17, 2018
I have a windows 10 32gb acer laptop/tablet running out of space. can i instal android and delete windows?

Android isn't for computers. You can uninstall 10 and go to a prior version of Windows, or use a different OS. Linux, Ubuntu, etc.

But before getting all crazy with that, try running some good virus, malware, spyware, etc., scans on the computer (will take a few programs to do this) and make sure that you don't have stuff you don't want taking up space.

Android isn't for computers. You can uninstall 10 and go to a prior version of Windows, or use a different OS. Linux, Ubuntu, etc.

But before getting all crazy with that, try running some good virus, malware, spyware, etc., scans on the computer (will take a few programs to do this) and make sure that you don't have stuff you don't want taking up space.

USAFRet

Splendid

A 32GB drive?
That WILL run out of space. Very quickly.

A system with a 32GB 'drive' is good as a web browser. That's about it.
I have one. (asus transformer)

And no, you can't just install Android on it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 4
V Laptop Tech Support 2
N Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 5
C Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2