Windows 10 Home Insider Preview

Jackey Force

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013
Hey Guys! I have yesterday downloaded Windows 10 Insider Preview from Microsoft. And I have installed the Home Edition but anyway can I install a third party anti virus in it? Like Bitdefender or Norton, But I have tried to install bitdefender but after installing my copy of Windows started to crash 'Critical_Process_Ended" or something similar to its is it a just a crash for some problem or it will repeat everytime I try to install bitdefender I have tried only once and it waas crash I am scred that it may result again if I try to install kindly help me out.

im running windows 10 iso 10166 and bit defender free version 1.0.21.1099 and it working fine with me. did you download the iso 10162 from microsoft and use there free iso to usb tool to make a bootable usb stick. then installed it and your drivers and then clicked on fast ring to update it to 10166 then after it was done did you install bitdefender free from the internet and from there site?? there are a lot of fake bitdefender free sites.

Jackey Force

Honorable
Jul 3, 2013

I had installed a retain version of Bitdefender which I bought from amazon two weeks ago Maybe I think its a temporary problem and will not cause now if i install it. My build is 10162

TRENDING THREADS