I just purchased this laptop but 2 things seem a bit off.
1st. The whites on the screen seem yellowish i dont know any other way to describe it. Does anyone know how to change the colors?
2. My Windows 10 seems laggy, like the mouse drags across the screen and when watching a movie/tv show there is some blur when the characters move across the screen. Their mouths also seem to move like 0.5 second behind the sound.
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving the issue.
- Start by running Windows Update, install all updates available.
- Next is to uninstall/reinstall your graphics card driver.
- Go to Device Manager and uninstall NVIDIA graphics driver.
- Check Programs and Features as well and uninstall anything related to NVIDIA.
- Download and install the latest driver from NVIDIA support site.
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx
- Reboot your laptop once installed and observe if the issue has been resolve with the display.
- Next is to download and install the latest BIOS version from Asus Support site.
- Here's the link: http/dlcdnet.asus.com/pub/ASUS/nb/N551JB/N551JBAS204.zip
- Do test your laptop again after all these troubleshooting steps.
- If all these will not work proceed with reinstalling Windows 10.