Windows 10 Laptop Randomly Goes into Airplane Mode (Latitude E6430)

Ocean_Breeze

Commendable
Oct 9, 2016
So my laptop has kept randomly going into airplane mode for a long time now. It's super annoying when trying to do anything internet related.

Steps I've taken: Reset Windows 10, Disable Wifi Switch in BIOS, Update Wifi Drivers, Change Mini PCI-E Adapters (Didn't work, but at least I have a sick new adapter), disabling NETBIOS, running netcfg -d in CMD, disabling allowing Windows to disable the device to save power, and enabling high performance mode.

I really don't know how to fix this and it's super irritating. Any help would be great, thanks.

Solution
Have you tried going into the power settings to see if it is changing in there? I know it seems an odd choice, but many settings can be changed to sleep, etc., in there.

Go into "Control Panel" then "Power Options". Click on "Change plan settings" next to the current plan you are using and on the next screen click "Change advanced power settings". Check the settings for any related items in here to make sure they are not set to sleep, etc.
Have you tried going into the power settings to see if it is changing in there? I know it seems an odd choice, but many settings can be changed to sleep, etc., in there.

Go into "Control Panel" then "Power Options". Click on "Change plan settings" next to the current plan you are using and on the next screen click "Change advanced power settings". Check the settings for any related items in here to make sure they are not set to sleep, etc.

Solution