BanterSquire

Estimable
Jan 9, 2016
So it all started this morning, when I was experiencing network issues. My network kept on disconnecting, so I googled possible solutions. One guy said to disable then enable the internal network card, so I did. Well, tried. I disabled, but the network card vanished from the list. I messed around for about 45 mins and it didn't reappear, so decided I would try a reset of Windows. It was successful, and also fixed the issue with the network card, but another issue arises at the login screen. I press the enter key to bring up the box to type my password, but nothing happened. My mouse had also stopped working. I pressed every key, still nothing. I then noticed num lock was on, I pressed it to see if the keyboard was actually responding, but it didn't turn off. So about 3 hours ago, I decided I would try a full reset. I glanced at my screen several times, and all seemed fine. Look again, it's on 58%. Look again 10 mins later and notice it is still on 58%. Kept on checking, hasn't gone up since. I know it says a reset could take several hours but still. I installed a new graphics card yesterday, if that should help anyone (I doubt it has anything to do with it). I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions as to what to do.