News Windows 10 up causing blue screens of death — what to do

russell_john

Honorable
Mar 25, 2018
Once again Microsoft proves that a Windows Update is a far greater risk of hosing your system than any virus is ...... I'll take my chances with the security issues and likely won't bother with this update until early next month and then put updates on pause again for the maximum allow time like I've been doing for the last 2 freaking years

gfinkelhoffer

Commendable
Jan 28, 2019
I rescheduled it for next week but when I turned on the computer the next day it updated anyway! Haven't had any problems yet but...?

Apr 27, 2021
What to do if you're encountering performance problems, boot loops and the dreaded BSOD after the latest Windows up.

Windows 10 up causing blue screens of death — what to do : Read more
I get the Blue screen periodically during the day, at least once a day. I uninstalled KB5001330, and still get the Blue screen. It comes and restarts too fast for me to see the code along the bottom. I keep trying to catch it, but it flashes up and is gone. I paused updates for now, but am unsure what else I can do. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Jul 3, 2021
I've been trying to update my windows for awhile now. I'd update and shut down. Then when I boot up, Windows updates starts. It restarts once and then the updates continue. It gets to 48%, which it never gets past, and then I get the blue screen of death. The stop code says Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. What failed livecamv.sys. My computer then restarts , undoes the changes and goes back into Windows. Then I have to do it all over again the next time I shut down and reboot.