Windows 10 Update Ideas

afranklin197

Great
Jan 17, 2019
Here are some idea updates for Windows 10:

1. Automatically Administrator Apps List.
If you put an app into this list, it can be run as administrator without bringing a UAC prompt.

2. Account Lockout
If your account is a Microsoft Account then entering the password incorrectly a bunch of times will lock you out of your account and ask you to re enable it on Microsoft.

3. Reset your PC option in Find my Device

If someone clicks the "Reset your PC" option in Find my Device, the computer will automatically reboot, then start entering the recovery environment, then resetting while fully cleaning the drive.

4. Disable Automatic Repair

Even though you can disable it through the command prompt, its still not disabled by default, automatic repair can get into a loop for example, a repairing disk errors loop and not letting anyone in the recovery options, it can also run from the computer's power being shut off during boot 2 times, and automatic repair can cause problems,

If it is disabled in this update, it's not that nothing will happen if the computer fails to boot 2 times, it will just show a screen giving options to enter the recovery options or to enter Startup Repair.

5. F8 key option

In Windows 7, holding the F8 key before boot would bring you to the Advanced Boot Options, in Windows 8, that was removed, you could still enable it through the command prompt, but there should be a setting where you can enable it through the settings, if you enable it in this update, holding F8 before boot would bring you to the Startup Settings thing.

I will write more later.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Laptop General Discussion 3
E Laptop General Discussion 0
V Laptop General Discussion 2
Z Laptop General Discussion 6
S Laptop General Discussion 3
C Laptop General Discussion 5
A Laptop General Discussion 1
B Laptop General Discussion 1
E Laptop General Discussion 7