News Windows 11 vs Windows 10: Here's what's new

Jun 30, 2021
WINDOWS 11 insider edition installed today and the computer does not have a TPM . Yesterday is said no to installe today it installed and is working.

Jul 14, 2021
From everything I've read so far, several things stand out: (1) If your usage is keyboard-oriented and not touch screen dominant, you're a second-class computer citizen. (2) Gaming seems to have a lot of influence, with business orientation taking a back seat. (3) It's the old "just when I learned the game they changed the rules" Microsoft "strategy." I found live tiles immensely helpful for both organizing and quickly accessing my suite of commonly used apps. It's not that I can't adapt (although I know many people who are less geeky than I and struggle with sudden change). It's just that while Microsoft is -- as usual -- just trying to emulate Apple, it forgets that it has millions and millions of its own users out there. (4) Who made the decision to not-so-subtly drop OneNote? What happens with Sticky Notes brought up through it on the Android side?

So it looks like brute force "user acceptance" (better described as "take it or leave it") testing on the general population, as usual.