Windows PC to Android Tablet Data transfer Possible??

Adrianime

Honorable
May 29, 2013
Hello, I was thinking about getting my first tablet because I would like a media device on the bus.

My major issue would be getting my media files from my PC to my tablet. Can this be done using a Male USB to Male Micro USB cable? If not. how can I get my my files from PC to tablet? One of my concerns would be different filing systems not recognizing each other.

The sale I'm interested is here: http://www.woot.com/

I'm not looking for an amazing tablet, this really is ONLY for watching media on the bus. I may use the camera if it is convenient, but that isn't too important.

Please help! Thank you.

Solution
if you buy an android tablet and want to play almost any movie file i would suggest downloading a third party movie player like mxplayer
i've used mxplayer and its been able to play all my movies (might have to switch encoding for some movies though but it's really simple)

HopelessNoob

Honorable
May 28, 2012
if you buy an android tablet and want to play almost any movie file i would suggest downloading a third party movie player like mxplayer
i've used mxplayer and its been able to play all my movies (might have to switch encoding for some movies though but it's really simple)

Solution

Adrianime

Honorable
May 29, 2013
Thanks HopelessNoob. I was looking into VLC player for android, and I also see MXplayer is popular. I'll be sure to find something that works. I get my tablet in the mail tonight :).