Windows Phone - Photos Problem

olvrsxsmth

Honorable
Mar 30, 2013
I have a HTC Titan and somehow my photos in the photo album are all greyed out. I connected my phone to Zune some time ago and now it has this problem. All the thumbnails are grey, and when I click on the photo, it's grey as well. I tried transferring all my photos to my computer then delete them from my phone and somehow the wallpaper photo wasn't greyed out anymore. I took a couple of photos and they showed up fine. After some time, when I check my photo album, all my previous removed photos suddenly appeared and the problem appeared again! I know those photos were gone, but they are now back and with the problem!

Can someone please help me?

NAVINV

Honorable
Jun 14, 2013
i think its taking a long time to load .......i had the same problem with my lumia 710 ......it automatically got fixed...... if the problem persist take it to the customer care or reset ur phone

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
^That. And don't bump threads please. Read the forum rules.

If your thread isn't answered in a couple days time, try and think of reasons why. Did you give enough information? Did you use proper punctuation and spacing to make it easier for people to read? Is there any other relevant info you can give?

Go over these points and think of how you could improve the thread, then re-post with the changes. Don't bump.

Apanzee

Honorable
Dec 17, 2012
Glad to hear it, sorry for the late response; my net hasn't been working lately because of all the flooding.

If you have any future problems, your first troubleshooting step should be to back up all the data you can and do a factory reset. It will fix 99% of issues.