Windows show only SPDIF

marrii

Commendable
May 14, 2016
Its two days when i install from windows 10 32-bit on windows 10 64-bit and when i complete the installation the speakers is dont visible in playback device only SPDIF is visible and set to default but is no sound from videos,games.
pls help :/
Btw now i run on windows 7 professional 64-bit

Solution

Hi marrii,

I have a very similar problem. I've looked all over for an answer without any luck. Windows doesn't recognise when I plug in speakers, microphone or headphones (front and rear). I'm using Windows 10 64bit.

My current experiment is to use the S/PDIF output on my PC. But I don't know what I need yet to get it working. If you do, that may be a way forward.

Good luck - and let me know how you get on.
Not sure that I understand what has happened.

However, you must install the appropriate driver with respect to the sound card installed on your system.

In your case that means the sound card manufacturer's driver for Windows 7 64-bit.

However, a newer driver (i.e., Windows 8, 8.1, or 10) may work but I would look for that to be explicitly stated somewhere.

HarryAdney

Commendable
Jun 8, 2016

Hi marrii,

I have a very similar problem. I've looked all over for an answer without any luck. Windows doesn't recognise when I plug in speakers, microphone or headphones (front and rear). I'm using Windows 10 64bit.

My current experiment is to use the S/PDIF output on my PC. But I don't know what I need yet to get it working. If you do, that may be a way forward.

Good luck - and let me know how you get on.

Solution