Solved! Wireless connection problem

Oct 28, 2018
I am running on windows 7 before and I now upgraded to window 10 so my laptop start behaving abnormally and I reset the computer but the problem still continues so I decided to go back to windows 7 on getting back to windows 7 my Wi-Fi can't setup manually so I now go to my device manager and locate network adapter and expanded it but I couldn't find wireless network there I only find the Ethernet and others please I will be happy if you can help solve this

Solution
Could this be as simple as wireless not being switched on? I've been called out many times to find that's the fault.

Do you have a Function key with a w-ifi icon on it? If yes, try pressing that and the Fn key to the left of the spacebar. That may turn it on.

Some laptops have a tiny switch on the front or side that turns the facility on and off.

More possibiitues later if this simple fix isn't the right one.
Could this be as simple as wireless not being switched on? I've been called out many times to find that's the fault.

Do you have a Function key with a w-ifi icon on it? If yes, try pressing that and the Fn key to the left of the spacebar. That may turn it on.

Some laptops have a tiny switch on the front or side that turns the facility on and off.

More possibiitues later if this simple fix isn't the right one.

Solution