Solved! Wireless driver issues with Desktop

Roxas1156

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
Recently bought myself a Dell Inspiron 3650 brand new w/ Win10. For the past few days now I've been seeing an issue with the wireless adapter. I know about Win10 disabling them after some time, and I've addressed this issue. But this outage happens at random. Could have 12 hours of uptime, could have 12 minutes. Even while playing online games it's gone out. It reconnects when I click on the connection, and I watch it restart (symbol changes from wired to disabled, back to wired, then to wireless and online)

It may not be the laptop. It could be the modem/router or the ISP.

You may want to monitor the service and see if it is going out at times. If it is contact the ISP so they can get it resolved. Happens a lot. Then I would also suggest restarting the modem/router.

Should none of this resolve the issue, then I would contact the company you bought it from and get it replaced.

Roxas1156

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017

Ended up getting the modem moved closeby and hooking directly into it. No more issues. At the same time, no other devices in the house are feeling these effects still. I theorize the card antenna is a bit cheap or slightly defective.

TRENDING THREADS