Question Wireless Earbud Q

Brian_180

Commendable
Dec 9, 2016
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a pair of wireless earbuds for running and listening to while at work but I've had very bad luck with even highly recommended ones. I read a list here on Tom's Guide recommending the Jabra's but had a few questions for anyone who might own them. The first, and most important, question I have is how do they fit? I have TERRIBLE luck with earbuds. I just threw away an $80 pair of BeSport's because the right one kept falling out of my ear after 10 minutes of running. Similarly, every pair of apple earbuds I've owned (never tried air pods) have fallen out. The only earbuds I've ever owned that stayed in my ear were $15 at Target and have a certain kind of plastic cap that seems to be magical. It has a protrusion that goes into the ear canal quite snugly as well as a part that braces against your inner ear to prevent it from moving around and jiggling loose. I've never seen another earbud that has this type of connection. Unfortunately, these are wired and quite annoying to work out with.

Secondly, how is the sound quality? I'm a huge music aficionado and loved the great audio quality of the BeSport; those earbuds just, unfortunately, were unusable for half the things I wanted to do as mentioned above.

Lastly, any other recommendations? The BeSport earbuds I owned were also highly recommended by several sites and turned out to suck in more ways than just falling out. They weren't truly wireless which I knew going into it and the wire connecting them which was meant to lay over the back of your neck kept getting snagged. There was also a huge, bulky volume control on one side which probably contributed to them falling out of my ear every 30 seconds. The Sennheiser pair looks good even if it isn't "sport" rated (I'm not going to swim in them and don't sweat very much).

Thanks for any input!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Audio 0
A Audio 1
F Audio 4
K Audio 1
N Audio 2
E Audio 1
G Audio 0
G Audio 0
P Audio 1
S Audio 2