Wireless internet and voice

presto33us

Estimable
Sep 10, 2014
I'm trying to get off my DSL due to the slow speed I have (less than 5mb). Verizon has a tower 4.2 miles away. I'd like both voice and data, if cost effective. WeBoost wants to sell me a $899 system with external antenna, cable, receiver and internal antenna. This still doesn't get me internet for my PC which I assume will require Verizon modem/router. Any thoughts?

Solution
Not really sure what service you are looking to get. You want to get a Verizon data plan? Contact Verizon or look on their website to see what plans they offer. You just have DSL and cell service in your area? If you are going to be using a cell data plan for your main connection you can get a router that uses a data card for way less than $900. Check with Verizon which one they recommend for use with their devices.
Not really sure what service you are looking to get. You want to get a Verizon data plan? Contact Verizon or look on their website to see what plans they offer. You just have DSL and cell service in your area? If you are going to be using a cell data plan for your main connection you can get a router that uses a data card for way less than $900. Check with Verizon which one they recommend for use with their devices.

Solution