Wireless speakers for PC - just for Skype

ololol

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014
Hi

I am looking for wireless speaker/speakers to my new PC - will be used mostly just for skype, so the sound quality is not that important.

My main concern is the battery life - i will be on PC mostly all day so I don't feel like replacing batteries/charging every 5 hours.

What would you recommend? Alternatively, should I get some small normal speakers?

Solution
Does your computer transmit bluetooth? If so you can get some inexpensive bluetooth speakers, but I don't know about the battery life. You are probably better off getting some wired speakers. I picked up a pair of JBL Pro speakers a few years ago at an electronics parts outlet store for about $10 and they have very good sound.

mjslakeridge

Distinguished
Does your computer transmit bluetooth? If so you can get some inexpensive bluetooth speakers, but I don't know about the battery life. You are probably better off getting some wired speakers. I picked up a pair of JBL Pro speakers a few years ago at an electronics parts outlet store for about $10 and they have very good sound.

Solution

ololol

Estimable
Sep 8, 2014
Yeah, BT transmission is not a problem. The battery life is what bugs me the most.. I don't mind spending a little bit more to make this convinient. And I want to aviod cables..