Wiring a new 3.5mm to single wire headphones

... and your question is....?
You want to make mono headphones, or stereo?
Get a two-wire shielded cable. Solder shield to the sleeve of 3.5mm jack, solder other end to each driver' "-" pole. Solder another wires to T/R pins on the jack, each going to separate driver.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cyberdogg Audio 0
M Audio 0
Dh100592 Audio 0
M Audio 0
S Audio 0
DiscordQuartet Audio 3
K Audio 2
G Audio 0
A Audio 3
C Audio 0
C Audio 0
C Audio 2
A Audio 6
M Audio 2
T Audio 7
A Audio 1
R Audio 4
A Audio 1
T Audio 1
C Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Snipping Panasonic color terminal plugs for raw loose wires to hook up to A/V receiver?
Question looking for great deals (under $5) on wired earbuds with mic and pause-play button for listening to podcasts
Question How can I hook up power book shelf speakers an speaker towers that are speaker wire
Question Drama With SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wired + Gamedac
Question Home Theater speaker wiring
Solved! Car speaker wiring diagram
Question Convert Polkaudio subwoofer from wireless to wired
Question Wondering if there would be any way to add wired audio inputs to the bluetooth subwoofer from a JBL 3.1?
Question Looking for wired earphones with loud inline mic
Question Popping sound from speakers
Question repair Nintendo switch headphone with mic jack. Could some please help. I have 5 wires
Solved! Single cable - bi wire connection
How to convert single subwoofer wire to L/R RCA ?
Would it be possible to wire a single passive woofer to my don't powered amp to have it power both. I Would wire the passive d
How to use single mic/headphone wire and speakers through one headphone/mic jack??
help converting multiroom single souced wired solution to multiroom - wifi solution
How do i connect my speakers with regular speaker wires to single RCA audio output from subwoofer?
Sony MHC-SS450 sub-woofer with single RCA plug to be plugged into a receiver with raw-wire inputs (switches) for sub!
Wiring speakers and calculating amp size
HOW TO CONNECT SINGLE SPEAKER WIRE TO RCA AUDIO OUT

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS