Wiring for dell laptop1526

CoolB4

Distinguished
Aug 31, 2011
I broke the one and only black wire under the central control panel (where power panel) One end comes out of the MB but I cannot figure out where the other end goes. The computer is just dead now. Anyone knows something I would appreciate some help. Thanks

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Laptop Tech Support 0
T Laptop Tech Support 1
H Laptop Tech Support 3
J Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
K Laptop Tech Support 4
C Laptop Tech Support 7
J Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 3
A Laptop Tech Support 4
Similar threads
Question 4 pin power jack wiring?
Question What is the CORRECT connector wire count and color sequence of wires for the AC14B8K and AC14B3K battery packs?
Solved! I was using a patch together power cord I hooked wires backwards computer shut off.so I hooked them up correctly and powered u
Solved! Solder the wires that go to the plug-in for the adapter
Solved! reusing my wet wire
Solved! Inspiron 13 - Slow Network Speeds
On device manager,there is only the wired connection showing ,no sign of wireless adapter
My laptop is lenovo g580 using wifi from two years iam unable to use internet directly from cable wire the ethernet is missing
Bought some bluetooth headphones with a mic, but mic doesnt work on bluetooth, only when its wired.
Exposed wire within laptop
Dell Studio Laptop Power Switch Wiring Identification
Need help wiring
My charger for my laptop does not work how do I connect the wires to repair
One possible solution is ther you need to remove DVD writers and attacch wired additional gpu with same port as DVD port on mo
HELP! Upgraded laptops wireless card. Only showing a wired connection available.
can i or what device is available on the market that can give me an ethernet port for a wired device from a mobile hotspot?
alienware 15 r3 are there physical wires to the laptop mike and cameras?
5/12 vol;t powersupply what voltage what wire red white yellow flypower powersupply 12 volt ext hdd
USB wired mouse light not working, cursor not moving
Need to know if it's possible to connect my old LG TV to my LG phone without any wire connections

ASK THE COMMUNITY