Solved! With a digital dvd video combi do I have to use hdmi?

Dec 22, 2018
Is there any other connection I can use? I used to have a digital Panasonic that didn’t have hdmi but I can’t remember the model

Solution
The answer is probably yes but .... you have to tell us the model # of the samsung and the Panasonic. There are many different models of each and each one would have different cable options.

Having said that ... hdmi is usually the highest quality connection (I'm surprised you're getting pixilation) ... have you tried a different hdmi cable?
Dec 22, 2018
I want to replace my old combi, but have had a bad experience with a newer Panasonic model using an hdmi cable between the combi and a Samsung television. I was getting pixilation of the picture through the link. What I want to know is if I have to use an hdmi cable or can I use a scart cable or some other kind of connective cable or do I HAVE to use the hdmi link? I am not a tech-savvy type so need the answer in simple easy to follow words. Thank you

robert600

Distinguished
The answer is probably yes but .... you have to tell us the model # of the samsung and the Panasonic. There are many different models of each and each one would have different cable options.

Having said that ... hdmi is usually the highest quality connection (I'm surprised you're getting pixilation) ... have you tried a different hdmi cable?

Solution