with app is also impossible run video 1080P. Sometimes in the begining we may see HD, but after some seconds it changes to 720

FerdinandBill

Prominent
Feb 18, 2017
In my samsung home cinema in youtube app I can't se HD video, just 720. It happens for some days ago. How can I see HD youtube videos again ?

Solution
Usually youtube does this because you don't have enough internet bandwidth to support full 1080P so it has to downgrade to 720p. Maybe the interent connection isn't that good.

thebudman420

Commendable
Jan 3, 2017
Have you done a speedtest and do it a few times to see if you are getting the speed you are supposed to get. Could be a line / cable issue or a wifi connection issue to the router or your internet provider lines need fixed / water in the lines. Happens during the rainy season. or someone stealing your wifi or someone else hogging all your bandwidth in your house? What is samsung home cinnama is that built in tv, phone or is this on pc? If on pc using firefox and video downloaderhelper extension out of the question download then watch? You can pick whatever quality you want that way. I have to do it that way as i don't got good enough bandwidth to stream any decent quality. If that is an app in tv or phone it auto adjust the quality depending on your connection speed. 720 is still considered hd. It is just not full hd. Well i typed all this assuming it use to always play 1080o but miss read that part.