Wolfenstein RPG, Quake 3 Porting to iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tindytim

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
Why are they trying to develop for a device that isn't meant for gaming?

All I can see happening is a gimmicky touch interface the ends up cluttered with attempts at buttons. Why don't you develop for a real portable gaming machine, like the PSP.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
There is a market for iPhone games, a huge one. If the Quake 3 game could be ported with online multiplayer i think it would be a huge hit. the 1st decent shooter in the iphone with online capabilities. I'm pretty sure that 3G could handle online gaming

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]Tindytim[/nom]Why are they trying to develop for a device that isn't meant for gaming?All I can see happening is a gimmicky touch interface the ends up cluttered with attempts at buttons. Why don't you develop for a real portable gaming machine, like the PSP.[/citation]
You obviously have never gamed on the iPhone.. Granted certain games dont lend itself to the platform as graciously as others, but gaming on teh iPhone is fun. The only games I have bought so far though are Asphalt 4 and Star Wars: Force Unleashed, but if they released Wolfenstein or Quake, I might fork out some cash for that..

Status
Not open for further replies.