Women Prefer Facebook Over Bathroom Basics

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmcghee358

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
Big surprise, women are crazy and annoying. We needed a survey for this?

I wonder when lifetime is going to do a "You raped my stolen baby" survey.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Sad what the meaning of "social" has turned into these days. But at the same time I'm not surprised by the results of the survey.

Survey: 90% of male tech users totally unsuprized that Oxygen users fall asleep with phones, take them with them in the bathroom and view text messaging and Oprah as the height of human accomplishment.

enzo matrix

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
"Bathroom" is only mentioned in the title. How do you make the connection stated in the title without anything to prove it from within the article?

Neither do I.

That's two of us left in the world ...

After browsing the rubbish on my wife's facebook account I think I have sucessfully dodged what has become some kind of monster threatening to takeover the minds of the masses.

Forget SkyNet ... we should be more worried about Facebook.

Just kidding ... like AOL it is a fad that will be just as wortheless in a few years time.

erikstarcher

Distinguished
May 17, 2006
[citation][nom]Enzo Matrix[/nom]"Bathroom" is only mentioned in the title. How do you make the connection stated in the title without anything to prove it from within the article?[/citation]

I Quote "36-percent of its young female participants admitted to accessing their Facebook accounts in the morning immediately before brushing teeth or using the toilet."

chickenhoagie

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2010
its too bad that politically correct adults have to take control of our lives by firing people and putting other people in the "dog house" for trying to stay connected with their friends and having fun posting their possibly obscene pictures on facebook. come on, lets live in a cubicle our whole lives shall we? pretty soon, the whole world will be required to know everything about someone 24/7, otherwise they will never get a job anywhere in life. Prison sentence would seem more logical for anyone posting a picture of themselves intoxicated on facebook. I guess we might as well get completely rid of social networking. its just another tool for co-workers to keep in check, and political bosses to create a tyranny.

enzo matrix

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
[citation][nom]erikstarcher[/nom]I Quote "36-percent of its young female participants admitted to accessing their Facebook accounts in the morning immediately before brushing teeth or using the toilet."[/citation]
That's a bit of a stretch. No one actually asked them that question.

enzo matrix

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2009
[citation][nom]chickenhoagie[/nom]its too bad that politically correct adults have to take control of our lives by firing people and putting other people in the "dog house" for trying to stay connected with their friends and having fun posting their possibly obscene pictures on facebook. come on, lets live in a cubicle our whole lives shall we? pretty soon, the whole world will be required to know everything about someone 24/7, otherwise they will never get a job anywhere in life. Prison sentence would seem more logical for anyone posting a picture of themselves intoxicated on facebook. I guess we might as well get completely rid of social networking. its just another tool for co-workers to keep in check, and political bosses to create a tyranny.[/citation]
Trudeau once said, "the state has no business in the bedrooms of the nation"
Time for, "Employers have no business in the bedrooms of the nation."

LATTEH

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2008
facebook is blocked on my PC... once my sister tryed to go on facebook but (host files FTW) it gave her a 404 i lol'd really hard

The_One_and_Only

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2009
I think is funny how all my friends have become so disconnected over the last couple of years from this kind of stuff. I game all the time but I remember when we used to hang out and actually talk the entire time. Cant do that cause they brought along ten other people their hanging out with in text message land. When will people realize that texting in the middle of a conversation or jumping on your facebook at a friends house is utterly and completely fucking lame and proves you suck at everything besides typing...whew but seriously WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.