Question Wondering about CPU upgrades for laptop because of high usage in games.

Feb 26, 2019
I have an MSI GT72VR 6RD Dominator and I recently added 16g of Ram and a 1TB Sata ssd. My Processor is Intel Core i7-6700HQ @2.60 GHz. When I play anthem the game runs smooth, but my CPU is clocked at 100% usage, is this ok or is there something I need to do? Help!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ahmad-PC- Laptop Tech Support 2
O Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 1
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
P Laptop Tech Support 3
M Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 2
M Laptop Tech Support 5
I Laptop Tech Support 6
B Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 2
Similar threads
Question Hi there! i wondering whether my laptop support egpu or not, the model is latitude e6540 please help! i want buy a 1080 for it. thanks
I wonder how to find out if my laptop is underperforming
i have my laptop hooked up to my tv with a hdmi cord i was wondering why i cant play whatever it is when the labtop is clos
I have an ACER with a hard drive that wont load, I was wonderring if it can be used without the hard drive or if theres anothe
Good Day! I'm just wondering why can't I open the Facebook website in any search engine on my computer. I tried using my phone
I keep blowing out my hearing aid battery in a very few days. I discovered a magnet in my new HP laptop and I wonder if the p
I am wondering how much I can sell my Alienware M14xR2 for?
Laptop Battery general wondering
wondering how to do a factory reset on my dell 1501 espiron
Have a laptop with removed screen assembly, wondering how to find out if a different one i have will be compatible?
I was wondering if this laptop meets the requirements for the Elgato HD60
Wondering if this may work
I have G75VW-NS72, wondering if 1.35v RAM in 2 of the 4 slots is safe, since the default RAM is 1.50V?
wondering how much of a upgrade i can get?
Hi guys im going to be buying a gaming laptop, and I was wondering if the i7 core processor is good enough to take on AMD FX36
my laptop refuses to display and i was wondering what the problem is,it would come on but nothing displays,what do i do?
Wondering if new laptop backlight bleed is acceptable
Can I play my ps3 on my laptop? I have an Acer Aspire E 15 and was wondering how I install an hdmi input onto it.
I want to vlog for my youtube chanel and im wondering if i can just video using my aspire one or not?
I have a Sony VAIO laptop model PCG-7V1P and I wonder if I can upgrade it with SSD. Any clue?

ASK THE COMMUNITY