Wont turn on

Jul 21, 2018
(Dell 3000) I was right in the middle of watching youtube as i do every night with my laptop on a cooling table type of thing. Anywho my laptop all of a sudden just dies. I think well maybe it didnt charge properly. So i put in the charger wait about a min try to reboot and nothing. No sounds nothing. So after googleing a few forms ive tried the battery out/in and nothing.
Then i noticed like a few other forms the charger light was not on when i plugged it into the laptop. So i read a few on this issue as well.
Some say it could be just the power cord itself. But if i dont hear any sounds at all im assumeing motherboard?
I mean whats strange it i was in the middle of watching videos and it died.
Thoughts?
Im going to try and do what some say and leave the battery out a few days.
Oh i also tried 2 other adapters and the lights instanly went out on those and still would not turn on.
Once i replugged all adapters into the walls (not the laptop) they work normally.

Solution
1. Remove the battery and charger
2. Hold down the power button for approx 30 seconds( this releases static electric in the capacitors)
3. Plug charger and battery back in and see if it worked

whitey86

Estimable
Jun 22, 2014
1. Remove the battery and charger
2. Hold down the power button for approx 30 seconds( this releases static electric in the capacitors)
3. Plug charger and battery back in and see if it worked

Solution