Worried about my iPhone due to a screen protector thingy!

Ttterroriser

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016
its not an issue but its about my screen protector, so i have installed a screen protector for the first time ever on my iphone after too many fails i cleaned the screen protector with alcohol and get off the dust and hair, and i installed it, i mean its not the perfect i already ordered new one but it need about 20 days to reach or something like that, anyway i see rainbow effect on edges when a white background and there is some hair still inside of my screen and i cant remove it because i think its inside from my screen protector and there is like rainbow's on the side of the button, not on the button but the sides on left and right, so should i worry about that? i mean im gonna change it when my screen protector come's, but should i remove the screen protector (if it affects something) or should i keep my phone protected but with those stuff?, would rainbow thingy be a problem or the hair inside or those rainbows on those button sides or not? Thank you for your help! :)

Everything you've described is simply the result of a badly fitted protector and will do no harm to anything, at worst it will no more than a source of annoyance. Fitting a protector properly with no bubbles or debris under it does take patience and it helps if you use the right tool (most commonly a plastic debit/credit or membership card) to apply the protector to the screen.

However, a better and much easier accessory to buy and fit is a side-flip or top-flip phone case.
No rainbows or wrinkles on the screen, and the entire phone is protected, not just the screen.

That's what I settled on, even though I got the knack of making a decent job of applying a screen protector I was still worried about the phone casing getting scratched or cracked.

Ttterroriser

Commendable
Aug 12, 2016

So should i keep it till i get the other screen protector to protect the phone or should i remove it? so it does not harm anything right? thank you for your help and for replay! :)