Question would a bad T-Con cause a perfect "dot/matrix" type pattern on the screen?

May 11, 2019
What you have is a software/hardware conflict. It looks like the display resolution is not supported by the display installed in your computer. Try connecting it to another display either via VGA or HDMI (probably have better luck with HDMI).

May 9, 2019
What you have is a software/hardware conflict. It looks like the display resolution is not supported by the display installed in your computer. Try connecting it to another display either via VGA or HDMI (probably have better luck with HDMI).

yes but this is a television, not a monitor, so it does this on plug in and powered on. there is nothing plugged into it. i was wondering if this could be a t-con, but iv never seen a t-con make this perfect pattern. do you think it may just require a firmware update of some sort (its not my tv and is not psychically in my possession RN). there is no lan port for any kind of an update system. i will have this in my possession tomorrow afternoon around 2pm, so ill know more

Last edited: