Would my cable affect my audio , it's been making a popping sound and I have to turn it off some times to get sound

Solution
An analog audio cable with an intermittent break can sometimes cause a popping sound. If you wiggle the cable that will indicate a problem. Replacing it with another cable would also tell you if it was the problem.
If the popping goes away when you turn the volume down it isn't the cable. Maybe the speaker is being played too loud or the woofer is bad.

Rocky Bennett

Respectable
May 25, 2016
I would say yes, definitely, but sometimes no. It is important to understand that black is black, then there is gray. But for you, I would say yes, unless you are sure that it isn't. But of course I lean towards the positive, unless you are pressing towards a new cable of pure silver, then I vote no. If you want, a new cable is either the answer or not, it depends on your wife. This is very important, unless you don't care about it.

An analog audio cable with an intermittent break can sometimes cause a popping sound. If you wiggle the cable that will indicate a problem. Replacing it with another cable would also tell you if it was the problem.
If the popping goes away when you turn the volume down it isn't the cable. Maybe the speaker is being played too loud or the woofer is bad.

Solution