• What's an iPad?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

trclac

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2010
We've had an iPad since shortly after it was released ... my two daughters (ages 10 and 4) fight over that single device more than anything else they have. They absolutely love it.

If funds allow, we'd get a second one!

nsquid

Distinguished
Aug 12, 2010
i would have said no, but my work gave me one, and out of the 6 computers in my house, i use my ipad the most.

rdc363

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
I've been looking for an excuse to buy one, but haven't found it yet. If I read books a lot I'd really like one. But my iPhone is fine, since I only listen to audio books and read pdf formatted papers.

Now, if it were not so restricted in terms of what one could do, and had USB ports to add different hardware coupled with a full fledged version of OS X I'd like it.

rdc363

Distinguished
Apr 12, 2010
OMG, I got a 16GB one the yesterday. After I found out Netflix has a lot more shows on demand now, the idea of setting on iPad on my desk at work to watch show while I do my job really appealed to me.

I must say, now that I have it, it is totally awesome for reading! I loaded about 8GB of my PDF tech. books onto it, and it is SO much better than a laptop, or my iPhone for reading digital content. Never thought I would like it this much. Before getting I loved to make fun of people that would fork out $500.00 for one. Now I know why hardly anyone who actually owns one has nothing, but good feedback for the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.