Write own programm? NB

VeTeRen ThoR

Honorable
Jun 19, 2013
hey guys, this might seem to be boring to explain to me how programming works and stuff, but i will really appreciate it if someone can learn me the basics and how it works...i know totally nothing about these stuff....please help me guys :)

VeTeRen ThoR

Honorable
Jun 19, 2013

I read a few times on the internet a couple of things about programming and stuff. I read that people type in codes so that the program automatically switch off your firewall so that they can hack you and stuff like that. Wait a virus is also a form of a program right? And this one guy in my school says you get stuff like java scripts or something like that and that is the easiest? that's what i know so far at least... :)

VeTeRen ThoR

Honorable
Jun 19, 2013

I don't understand you? how you mean breaking trough security i just want to know how to know what to write in a program... i saw a worm virus, but didn't use it... i saw the people writing extremely weird codes...and i saw there was a word "auto-run" which enables the program to work automatically and then avast detected it automatically.... like is that virus a example for a program? See i want to learn how to write codes to make my own cool programs :D nothing suspicious. I am not that sort of guy... hehe

VeTeRen ThoR

Honorable
Jun 19, 2013

so basically i am going to need to learn long...friend here in my town it is only me and my one friend that really are interested in computer stuff... can you maybe give me a URL webpage where i can start learning, because IT went out of school last year and now i can't learn any programming :( if you can i would really appreciate it :)