Wtb under $1000

busyvish

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
Hello guys. I need some help buying a new laptop.
I am looking for something that is easily portable and to use for 3-4 years. Mainly everyday tasks. Movie streaming, college homework and stuff. It absolutely needs to have a touch screen and no Macs.( no offense i am not just a fan of macs). I have a budget of $1000 some of my friends recommended razer stealth and dell xps 13 . My results for these laptops came to a conclusion that razer stealth isnt really a gaming machine if not coupled with razer core and falls short on battery and xps 13 is non touch in my budget.
Any recommendations?

Solution
It's not the easiest thing to find a true gaming laptop with a touchscreen, especially for $1000 or less. Also, gaming laptops aren't generally known for long lasting batteries.

That said, I'm sure someone else will come along and prove me wrong with 5 examples (which would obviously be a good thing). :D
It's not the easiest thing to find a true gaming laptop with a touchscreen, especially for $1000 or less. Also, gaming laptops aren't generally known for long lasting batteries.

That said, I'm sure someone else will come along and prove me wrong with 5 examples (which would obviously be a good thing). :D

Solution