www.pegasusimaging.com suddenly appeared

garryash

Honorable
May 16, 2012
HELP!
I have just copied some videos from my camera and some videos across from my partners Alcatel android phone, to my desktop - now when I open them in pinnacle studio 15 ultimate to do some editing I get "www.pegasusimaging.com" across the bottom of the screen and also " picvideo M-JPEG3" across the top. How can I get rid of this?
I have copied pics from the phone before and it has AVG free antivirus software on it and only web site she has been on is "My Supermarket" and the only software she has downloaded is a bar code reader to use as price comparison. Help would be greatly appreciated. I hope it can be solved without clearing the HDD and reinstalling windows etc, etc

garryash

Honorable
May 16, 2012
Still dont know why it suddenly started putting the pegasus thing up. Research indicates that pegasus software is tied in with both bar code readers and Pinnacle studio software. So uninstalled pinnacle software and did a restore to 2 days before putting bar code software on and after re-installing Pinnacle studio it all now appears to be OK again! Wasn't looking forward to doing a rebuild again.