Xbox Live Gamer Banned For Living in Fort Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

furylicious

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
Just another reason why I don't care for the XBOX 360. In steam, I've seen far worse, and even those people don't get banned, much less even approached about it.

swamprat

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2009
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]...or Scunthorpe[/citation]
Ok, living in Scunthorpe would be fairly horrid - but how is the name rude?

Dandalf

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2009
Reason to remain a PC gamer. I'll never understand the motivation to put your entire gaming experience in the hands of ONE company. Especially Microsoft.

flaminggerbil

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2009
[citation][nom]swamprat[/nom]Ok, living in Scunthorpe would be fairly horrid - but how is the name rude?[/citation]
Remove the S.

The moderation on XBL is pretty rediculous, yet in chat you can get away with anything.

isamuelson

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2008
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Could be a lot worse, he could live in England where there are towns called Cockermouth or ScunthorpeWhat about livii[/citation]

Or Dildo Newfoundland. Or Sugar Tit, Alabama!

braxis john

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
That's why i don't get any console.

Imagine that, i've been fooling around and playing and just because a name, or a moron who go to live cops and tell that i've cheated to win i lost all my acess to live and my account only works off-line.

Now go to Steam, before they ban anyone they contact you and search for proofs and, only if you're really a cheater they ban you.

Keep trolling, Microsoft

RaZZ3R

Distinguished
Jun 16, 2008
Really? On Steam i use the nickname RaZZ3R Sanavabiciu and I still didn't got any complaints from anyone. Looks like George Carlin was right: The people are f*** !

MU_Engineer

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2006
The all-time champ for "city most likely to get you in trouble for saying you live there" has to be Fucking, Austria (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fucking,_Austria)

sincreator

Distinguished
May 27, 2009
I had a couple friends banned for the motto "snipers get more head". They had that motto for the last 2/3 years and only recently got banned for it. 3 day ban was the punishment. To make matters worse, their xb live account and GFWL account are the same so they were banned for both. At least they could still play on the PC in ranked matches with a new silver account, but xb live requires a gold membership to play ranked. So if the ban had been permanent they would of had to make a new account and pay all over again for the new gold membership. Just another way to boost account sales M$?

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]WhySoBluePandaBear[/nom]words like "Gay", "Lesbian" and "Bi" are just the facts of life[/citation]
[citation][nom]WhySoBluePandaBear[/nom]If someone had the "C" word that rhymes with "Punt" in their name, then yeah lay down the law on them[/citation]
Living in Scunthorpe is a fact of life

TheCapulet

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]isamuelson[/nom]Or Dildo Newfoundland. Or Sugar Tit, Alabama![/citation]
How could living in sugar tit, Alabama be worse? That would kick so much ass that you'd go blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.