Xbox Series X beats PS5 in one very surprising way

Nov 13, 2020
Nice feature and form factor breakdown - much appreciated. One form factor that has become increasingly important for me is the comfort/feel factor for larger hands and long fingers/thumbs. My thumbs were super cramped playing my Switch in handheld mode any longer than 10 minutes, but thankfully the Satisfye grip came along to help spread out my hand grips and finger reaches and it's eliminated that problem for me.

Any sense for which controller is ergonomically better suited for an adult player with large hands and long fingers?

Feb 10, 2021
One thing i will never understand:
Why everbody think the AA-Battery is a bad solution for the controller.
For me it is the best solution for any controller because u can use rechargeable AA-Batteries (accumulator).
OK, these are not that cheap as simple one-way-batteries, but not very expensive at all and only 4pcs will last for a long time. A charger for the AA-Type (for remotes, etc.) should be in every household.
Priceless advantage: If the battery is empty, just change them with fully loaded ones and charge the emtpy. So u dont have to play wired, which u are force to with an in-build-battery.
This is called "cycle" and will also help to reduce waste.