News Xbox Series X has a nasty compatibility problem — what you need to know

Oct 27, 2020
HEADLINE: Xbox Series X has a nasty compatibility problem — what you need to know

Last sentence of the 5th graph: "Thankfully it’s not the console or the graphics cards that have the issue." - Its not the Xbox that has the problem its TV/Monitor.

Shameless! I work at The National Enquirer and ever we would not be this disingenuous. Just saying

Oct 27, 2020
Such a misleading article title. The issue is not the Xbox, it's the receivers/TVs. You should probably think a little harder when it comes to titles. It's very clear that you're doing it for clickbait. Shame on you

Oct 27, 2020
Indeed! A true reporter worth his merit! Employed by the prestigious "National Enquirer" and would never make such silly misleading mistakes!

"Thankfully it’s not the console or the graphics cards that have the issue." - Hogwash let me highlight "Its not the Xbox that has the problem its TV/Monitor." Oh wait....

The HDMI 2.1 issue he was referring to has NOTHING TO DO WITH TVS OR MONITORS! How could this be! I mean accusing our man here of disingenuous headlines in an attempt to make a misleading article, when this clown over here can't even be bothered to read it. Let alone understand what is even being talked about.... it's certain chip-sets manufactured by Panasonic for HDMI 2.1 controllers, used in certain electronics (The Xbox Series X being one of them go figure) not interfacing well with integrated AV "RECEIVERS" 2.1 HDMI ports, and limited to certain models/manufacturers.

Shameless! I atleast read the article I'm trashing and make sure I understand the basics, before throwing around my pointless credentials. Just saying.